About

Seben 700-76 Reflector Telescope huge Big Pack incl. Review

Monday 21 January 2013

I ordered this as a Christmas present for my husband. This was out of stock when I ordered with an estimated delivery of mid January, however it arrived by 21 December so I was very pleased with that. My husband was thrilled to receive this as a present. It is a great telescope with lots of extras, very easy to set up and use and it looks very impressive too. The moon looks great with so much clear detail, just waiting for a really clear night to see Jupiter. My husband loves it and I have started to take a bit more interest in the night sky. Great telescope, brilliant service.........

READ FULL REVIEW>>>>



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Telescope best review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by IlhamDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.